Autism Support Tool Kits
AUTISM SUPPORT TOOL KITS
Click on the Tool Kit title to download the PDF resource.
- 100 Day Kit– A tool kit to assist families of young children in getting the critical information they need in the first 100 days after an autism diagnosis.
- 100 Day Kit for School Age Children– A tool kit designed to help assist families of school age children recently diagnosed with autism during the critical period following an autism diagnosis.
- Is it Autism? –A tool designed to help assist adults who suspect they may have autism, as well as those who have been recently diagnosed with the disorder.
- School Community Tool Kit– A tool to assist members of the school community in understanding and supporting students with autism.
- Advocacy Tool Kit– This kit provides basic knowledge of advocacy and negotiation skills.
- Siblings Guide to Autism – A guide for siblings with a brother or sister diagnosed with autism.
- Grandparents Guide to Autism– A guide for grandparents of children diagnosed with autism.
- Friends Guide to Autism– A guide to help you support your friend with autism.
- Autism Friendly Youth Organization Guide– The purpose of this guide is to better prepare youth-serving organizations to serve youth and families with autism.