Pacing 4 Pieces Race Information
7th Annual PACING 4 PIECES & PIECE JAM
5K & Half Marathon
Saturday, March 9, 2019 | Downtown Florence!
music – vendors – activities
Join us for our 7th Annual Pacing 4 Pieces – A RACE 4 AUTISM! Benefiting All 4 Autism and the Autism Resource Center of the Pee Dee, this event brings together our community to celebrate those with autism and their families.
Autism is the heart and “sole” of this race. Pacing 4 Pieces was created to bring awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorder and increase local support and resources for our ASD Community.
Not a runner? Not a problem! Join us for the annual PIECE JAM FESTIVAL. Come on down to the 100 Block of Dargan Street in Downtown Florence, and enjoy live music, food & beverage vendors, and a Kid Zone with inflatables, games and more. Homer, from the Red Wolves, will be leading the Kid’s Dash, too! Don’t forget to pack your tailgating chairs! Admission is free and open to the public.
EVENT & REGISTRATION INFO
THINGS TO KNOW…
- ~Starting Line for both races will be at the corner of Coit and Cheves.
- ~Last day to register online – TBA
- ~Late registration is available (on site) the morning of the race. (183 S. Coit Street.,Florence.)
- ~You must be registered by ( TBA) to receive free race tee.
- ~Early Packet Pick-Up & Late Registration- TBD
- ~People of all ages and abilities can participate in the race.
- ~The race will be professionally timed by SIMPLY TIMING.
- ~The PIECE JAM After Party starts at TBD
- ~The Kids Dash will start at TBD
LOCATION: 100 Block of Dargan Street – Downtown Florence
|LATE REGISTRATION FEE||$75||$50|
|SAME DAY REGISTRATION||TBD||TBD|
|PIECE JAM FESTIVAL||(FREE ADMISSION – Open to the public)|